Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pillow Talk ~ Looking Good


One of the ways to enhance and heat up the passion in the bedroom is when you feel good about you. When you look and feel sexy you are more likely to have a more pleasurable experience. 

Think about it. When your body is not what you feel is idea, (and it should always be what you think it should be, not others), it can cause self-esteem concerns and hinder you from enjoying life in and out of the bedroom.

However, life gets in the way of you being able to spend the time needed to take care of yourself. You may have a career, children, and a husband and their needs take precedence. You don’t always have time to go to the gym or eat healthy foods as you should. Then the pounds and inches creep on and you become more sluggish. When the children are in bed and the chores are done, you might not have the energy for passion.

Although I do not have children or a husband, as I have aged, it has been harder for me to keep my body looking as good as I would like. I do have a few problem areas that I can’t seem to get in shape. Being on the road often with my job and other projects, I tend to eat out more often and do not always have the time to go to the gym or exercise at home.

Now I have found a solution that works for me and many others. It involves no grueling exercises and about an hour a week. It also has curbed my appetite. My body is now becoming leaner, toner, and firmer. I am amazed at how simple this is to do, and it’s all natural. 

Stop by my site "Great New You," and see the before and after pictures. 

Soon you will feel and look like a great new you and will be able to ignite the flames of passion.

Unleash Yourself,
Shey

1 comment:

  1. This really does work, the tape measure does not lie!
    Shey sent me a wrap to try, a hour later there was a difference. Three days later, my body is toner and firmer. A couple of more wraps and my body will look like it did before I had children.
    Heaven

    ReplyDelete